- Tighter tolerances;
- improved build quality:
- sturdier 2 parts housing design;
- precise stepper motor centering.
- extra mounting point;
- increased resistance to heat;
- micro form factor, featherweight and small footprint;
- enhanced filament grip;
- and that Bondtech black Look : )
Includes full size LGX Large Gears, maintenance windows and filament tension lever with 3 presets (open; rigid; flexible).
The Bondtech LGX Lite V2 is a filament feeder based on the LGX® Large Gears eXtruder and uses Bondtech’s new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears.
Each LGX Lite V2 extruder is supplied with:
- 1x LGX Lite V2 feeder;
- 1x Nema14 Round 20mm pancake stepper motor (mounted on extruder)
- 1m long lead cable
- with JST-XH 4-pin connector
- 1x 2mm Hex Key (recommended tool)
- 1x Powered By Bondtech sticker
Also shipping with additional accessories:
- 1x Push-fit collar (inserted)
- 1x 30mm PTFE tube to use in the PTFE Tube Adapter
- 8x M3 square nuts for reinforcing mounting holes (inserted)
8 features of this Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & centered filament path, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- Compatible with Nema14 round stepper motors;
- Craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
3D Printed Housing using PA12 GF
The housing parts are professionally printed with polyamide 12 Glass Filled for maximum strength, precision and higher temperature resistance.
To lower our ecological impact we are reducing our use of chemical dyes. This part is supplied with a wax protective coating to lower sensitivity to moisture and grease, while remaining fully functional.