Bondtech CHT BiMetal M6 Coated Nozzle
This Bondtech CHT BiMetal RepRap M6 nozzle increases the melting capacity of your hotend, to build faster and to save your time. It also improves the layer adhesion of your 3D prints to create stronger parts. Important to notice this nozzle is resistant to particle or fiber loaded abrasive materials.
Find the compatibility list and product alerts tabs below.
- Copper body;
- Hardened Steel inserts;
- Nickel Coating;
- 1 unit per pack;
- Available sizes : 0.40, 0.60, 0.80, and 1.0mm;
- Optimized for 1.75mm filament;
- Compatible with 2.85mm filament.
- Requires 6mm wrench
Core Heating Technology is patented.
Nozzles for 3D printers made of metal with at least one or a multitude of holes to increase the standard circular surface area of the heating walls.
Bondtech CHT BiMetal RepRap M6 Coated Nozzle Advantages
- Abrasive-resistant to work with Carbon and Glass fiber composite materials;
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Flow Rate gains between 25 and 65%
- Competitive price/performance price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Copper body and Hardened Steel inserts nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows nozzle standard:
- RepRap M6 (M6×1×7.5×12.5)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
Flow Rate gains may vary. Results depend on the hardware, materials and print settings used.